Tripolymer Injection Wall Foam Insulation
Are your walls cold to the touch? Does your home feel cold in the winter and hot in the summer? Is the temperature upstairs drastically different from the temperature downstairs? These are some of the telltale signs that your insulation is not providing maximum comfort to your home. Insulate today with Tripolymer.
- Tripolymer® Wall Foam Insulation was developed for NASA, and refined with the assistance of the U.S. Department of Energy.
- It has been used to insulate over 400 million square feet of buildings in the U.S. to-date.
- It has the highest R-value available for retrofit wall insulation, with over 30% higher thermal resistance than traditional insulation products.
- Reduces energy bills for heating and cooling by 30-50%
- It is a Class 1 Fire Rated material, and reduces fire spread by 50 to 150%.
- Reduces exterior noise by up to 80%
- Helps to reduce pollens and allergens in your home
- Serves as a vapor and air barrier
- Helps to protect the environment; emits no CFCs or VOCs
- Keeps home more comfortable all year around
- Increases your home’s resale value
- Easy, non-invasive installation – this wall foam is injected from the exterior of your home
- Made in the U.S.A.
- An Energy Star Qualified Product
Insulation doesn’t cost – it pays! Ask us about your eligible tax credits and rebates.
Make Sure Your Home is Covered
Your home is your sanctuary, and it should always feel like one. Let us help you attain the comfort you desire, while saving you money and supporting our environment.
Visit Tripolymer’s Web Site.